Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Interview with members on Staff formation.


What do you hope to achieve from your experience here in Philippies?

During the next few years here, I wish to get to know God and myself more than before and to be more united with Jesus.

In the past, I often felt that there is a something blocking me from getting close to God. I realized that I had a wrong concept of God in some areas in my heart because of my past hurts. And this caused a gap in knowing God more deeply.

First of all, I want to know who God is in my life and which area of me is blocking me so that I can come to know the truth. I want to be healed by God's love and I want to be fulfilled by God's Grace and i hope that I can love God and myself more than before, so that I can better share this love to others. – Caroline Song


No comments: