Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Interview with members on Staff formation.


What are your expectations of being in Staff Formation?
At first, I was a little hesitant about living in a new environment because of my age. Also many people say that it is not easy to be a lay missionary and to belong to an international community. But when I joined the School Of Mission conducted by ICPE in Indonesia 3 years ago, all that changed. The last 2years have been spent waiting for the start of the staff formation. Finally I am able to join the Staff Formation by God’s great mercy. I don’t think I could come here now without God’s leading and help, sorting out my financial affairs, health, language, my married life etc. Now God has already began to give me various challenges and many opportunities to grow in Staff Formation everyday. I am sure that God is inviting me to his deep well of love and deep intimacy with him in the concrete… now. Therefore I expect that God will make me grow more now than ever before as a missionary, as a husband, as a God’ beloved son during the Staff Formation. – Domisiano Kim

No comments: