Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Interview with members on Staff formation.


What was most difficult for you during your time of discernment?
There were many struggles during my discernment time, many questions have come up:
1)Will I able to stay in other country(Philippines) for two years leaving India for the first time.

2)How will I able to live without my family & friends for two years. As my mother is paralyzed one side, I am also very concerned.

3)How will I raise funds since I have no prior experience.

The most difficult struggle was "how will I raise funds" for the air-ticket, visa, formation fees, monthly contribution for food & lodging and other needs & expenses that will arise during these two years. Since I come from a poor family, for me to think of such a huge amount is impossible and I don’t know any person who would be able to help me.

But Br Fritz, ICPE-Director of India helped me in raising funds for the air-ticket & visa. And also gave some money to pay for the formation fees and for my small expenses. But the remaining expense is still a great struggle for me for it is a large sum in comparison to the standard of living in India.

The only thing I can do is to trust GOD who alone can help me. Because he is my provider HE is "JEHOVAH JIREH". The LORD who call me Is "FAITHFUL GOD" HE will never let me down. HE will complete what he has began. – Denzil Rodriques


No comments: