Sunday, November 3, 2013

Part 3 of our updates: Medical Assistance and Retreat Giving

Lending a helping hand medically
Karen and Philip Gacias together with their mother
We are still providing ongoing support for Karen and Philip Gacias, siblings with Nephrotic Syndrome. This long-term disease requires regular medical attention and Karen receives regular chemotherapy as part of her treatment. We pray for Gods healing for them and thank our supporters of the medical assistance program.
... and after!

Before the operation...
     Last year, a generous sponsor from Singapore assisted Mary Grace Limbaga in her cleft lip operation. After a full recovery, we are now looking into a second operation for her cleft palate.






Retreat from life toward God
From May till July, we have been providing individual retreats for various members of our Balikatan and Seeds of Faith ministries. Four adults and three youth took turns to come to our centre in Tagaytay for days of prayer, rest and renewal in the Lord.
Riza Naldo on retreat
Riza Naldo, 24, said, God drew me to this place so that I could face all my fears. Through this retreat, I realised that He is the more powerful than all of this scary stuff. He kept reminding me that I am precious to Him and that He loves me very much.



No comments: